If you are on track with whole living, but want to hone in on what’s preventing you from experiencing your ultimate health and discover ways to bring your health and energy to the next level, this is the plan for you! The 3 month Half Naked Plan bundles an initial consultation, with a 1 hour session discussing your nutrition & dietary assessment with recommendations, and 5 follow-up sessions at a discounted rate of $489.
- 7 total sessions:
- 1, 1 hour consultation
- 1, 1 hour session discussing your nutrition & dietary assessment with recommendations
- 5, 45 minute coaching sessions with followup email summarizing goal plan going forward
- Unlimited support in between sessions via email
- Complete nutrition & dietary assessment with recommendations
- Naked Eating pantry and grocery shopping guides
- Any additional resources that will support your progress
The initial consultation allows me to get to know all about you and your ultimate wellness vision. Close your eyes and imagine feeling your absolute best mentally and physically–that’s what we’re aiming for! This comprehensive consultation will end with us developing your personalized wellness vision and goal plan to get the journey started.
Complete Nutrition & Dietary Assessment with Recommendations
After our consultation, I will have you complete a 3 day food journal and nutrition survey. With this data and the information from our consultation, I will perform a comprehensive nutrition and dietary assessment with recommendations that we will go over together in a 1 hour session. This will provide you with a thorough understanding of:
- Your nutrient recommendations to achieve your health goal.
- The nutrients you are currently getting from your diet.
- How you can boost nutrients where you are low and cut back on nutrients where you are high.
- Specific food changes you can make in your diet to support the healthiest diet possible:
- Think “eat this, not that” highlighting your food preferences and brands that are healthiest.
- How and why making these dietary changes will impact your health and wellbeing.
- Additional healthy lifestyle changes you can make that coincide with Naked Eating’s 9 pillars of Whole Living to support your BEST health:
- E.g. ways to improve sleep, tips for mindful eating, living an active lifestyle, etc.
You can expect coaching sessions to be a collaborative process where we discuss your goal progress and more importantly explore how the changes are impacting your life and what steps will continue to support positive momentum. At the end of each session you will have a clear action plan outlining your goals for the next two weeks and the exact steps you see yourself taking to accomplish them.